Monday, November 30, 2009

Yes sir, this is good.

Ok, first day back from vacation. Had the last nine glorious days off of work. I did a little work done on my bike. Initially I'd ditched the left controls on the handlebar. I don't have turnsignals, don't use my horn and don't know if I've every used the high beam. The only problem with removing the left controls is that it made my bars looked unbalanced. I need to relocate my starter/kill switch before I clean up the bars. So right now I just took off my speedo & tach set up to mess around with it a bit and cleaned up the breather kit that I put on a few weeks back. I've been riding my bicycle to work so it doesn't matter that my motorcycle is in the garage surrounded by tools and parts.

Last Saturday my buddy had a BBQ at his place. He's been using an ex-roommate's smoker lately. The food was really good. I need to invest in a smoker. Sure it takes a lot longer to cook food but the wait is worth it.

Next up, I need to save up some money and get a good paint set up.

No comments:

Post a Comment