Thursday, November 12, 2009

Mooneyes and Slab City Riot

Ordered a Mooneyes air cleaner a few weeks ago and last week ordered a breather kit from Debrix. Installed everything yesterday. Looks good. I like the simplicity of the Mooneyes aircleaner. I'm actually not all that concerned with the performance difference (if any) between the Mooneyes and HD factory aircleaner. I just wanted to replace the factory AC because it was so big. I didn't like it, a bit of an eyesore.
I'll be meeting up with some guys on Friday to head on down to Niland Saturday morning. Should be a pretty fun event. I've never been to any of the Biltwell partys. I had wanted to go to the last event but things didn't work out. I was hoping that either Ali or Kapp would make it to this event. I'm more into this sort of thing than they are so makes sense that I'd be the one pushing for it.
Hopefully I'll get a lot of great pictures this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment