Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Sick, Sick, Sick

Haven't done much of anything to my bike for a few reasons, the most important being that I've been sick with Bronchitis for about two weeks. I hate being sick. I get short with myself and others; I'm no fun to be around when I'm sick.
The gas tank that I ordered from Debrix is out-of-stock so I'll have to look for something else. I saw some pretty good tanks on ebay that I may purchase next month. I'd like to order a fender to chop and put a Sparto light on soon but I've already spent a lot of money this month.
I still want to purchase a set of keystone handlebars from Biltwell but I don't know when they'll be available. I hope that they will be ready by the end of March.
I've been getting some good ideas on cleaning up my handlebars from the XL Forums. I'm going to look into changing the position of the high/low beam switch and kill switch. I might also switch my instruments for a minitach setup, however I'm not sure about the change.
I'll post some progress pictures, once I actually do anything!

No comments:

Post a Comment