Monday, February 23, 2009

Long Beach Cycle Swap

Went to the LB Cycle Swap yesterday and found some pretty good deals. I ended up getting a great gas tank for $75! Now I just need to prep that bad boy, when the weather is a little warmer, and I can finally experiment with some paint. I've been looking forward to painting a tank with my Danzig goggles design for a while. Now I just need to make sure that it turns out as well as I have envisioned it! I also picked up a little hood for my headlight for $5. Not bad. Just need to paint it gloss black and slap it on the Sporty.
I stopped by the Dice booth and picked up the latest issue. Good stuff in there, lots of inspiration. Was hoping to run into the Biltwell guys, ask them about when they expect to have the Keystone bars back in stock, and pick up a hat. I want to meet Bill so that I can pick his brain about his "Loser to Bruiser" bike. He did a lot of great work on that bike.

No comments:

Post a Comment