Wednesday, January 20, 2010

So many things to do

I keep procrastinating on seeing what I can do to this tank that I have just lying around. I really need to just head down to the art store, pick up some 1 shot and lay down the design that I've had in my head forever. I'll have to head down to Westminster on Saturday and pick up some paints.

I still need to get my rear fender painted. Still need to pick up some 10" shocks. Still need to get a new throttle. Still need to work on a sissy bar. Still need to do a lot of things.

On the bright side I finally ordered that Early Man record that I've been wanting forever.

Oh yeah, found out that Black Cobra is playing Vacation Records on Valentines Day. Don't think I'll be able to attend. Bummer.

I know. Boring stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment