Wednesday, September 23, 2009

The birth of Bronk!

Alright, here's how it goes. Back in January I had a pretty serious cough that didn't leave me for about two months. I forgot what it was like to walk around and not be bothered by some serious hacking up of snot and other good stuff. My neighbor could hear me coughing at night, it was quite annoying. He started calling me Bronch, short for Bronchitis. Well my bike coughs, has carb farts, and a couple of other noises that give it character. Thus was born Bronk. I've named that little bad boy Bronk and Bronk it shall forever be known. Now Bronk has a date with a Dremel to ensure that all who meet him will be acquainted with whom they've met.
I'm not so big on the whole naming countries, ships, cars with feminine names. I view Bronk as a buddy, a guy who won't let me down. Always good to have a best bud around to share the good times. Kind of like a loyal hunting dog. That mofo's always going to have your best interest at heart.
Arise Bronk! I have named thee and now ye live!

No comments:

Post a Comment